Latest High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment Notification 2017 Check Full vacancy Details And Apply now:
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir recruitment 2017 Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news jkhighcourt.nic.in jobs notification 2017 Latest jobs openings in High Court of Jammu and Kashmir. Department of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir announced their Latest Employment notification 2017. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 279 Steno & Assistant Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website jkhighcourt.nic.in.
For more details like High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment Notification 2017 full Vacancy Details
- Jobs Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Total number of vacancy: 279 Posts
Name of the Jobs Post:
- Steno Typist – 48 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 134 posts
Jammu Division :
- Steno Typist – 30 Posts
- Junior Assistant 67 Posts
Salary and Pay Scale: Basic pay :’ Rs. 5,000-20,500 /- Grade pay :Rs. 1,900-2,400 /-
Candidates Age limit should be
- 18-40 years as on 01-01-2017
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Application Fee: Rs 200 /- For All Category Candidates
Eligibility Condition of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
How to Apply for High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2017?
The application duly filled up by the candidate in his/her own hand with recent passport size photographs scanned at specified places shown in the annexed format of the application form and attested photocopies of the following testimonials:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate and marks Certificates.
- Six months course in computer application certificate’
- Diploma certificate of shorthand and typing from recognized institute (relevant only for posts mentioned at item No. 01 & 02).
- Character Certificate; and demand draft of Rs. 200/= in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and payable at srinagar/Jammu,
may be personally delivered by the candidate(s) in the office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge, during the schedule office hours on or before 15th of June, 2017. candidates belonging to any reserved category must indicate the particular category in the relevant column of the application and annex an attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority in this behalf’
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Interview Test
Important Date of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Employment 2017
- Last date for registration 15-06-2017 (15th-June-2017)
Important Links and Advertisement of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
- JK Police Recruitment 2018 Apply for 158 Constables & Follower [email protected] jkpolice.gov.in Career
- Vacancy in SKUAST Recruitment 2018 Apply for 82 Professor, Scientist, Specialist [email protected] skuastkashmir…
- Vacancy in Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2018 – Apply For Various Soldier Posts @ joinindiana…
- Vacancy in JK High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for 35 Stenographer & Assistant [email protected] jkhighcou…
- Vacancy in CB Jammu Recruitment 2018 Apply for 23 Safaiwalas [email protected] www.cbjammu.org Career