Indian Navy finally release latest official Recruitment notification to have some freshers. Interested Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the notification is come to an end. Indian Navy has decided to recruit 37 SSC Officer, Candidates must fill their application within the Last Date
37 SSC Officer posts going to fill with fresh candidates, more than thousands of aspirants who have been work hard to get the job and make a sustainable career is now may feel happy. All you have to do now is follow the instruction of recruitment Carefully and fill your application to be eligible to participate in the recruitment exam of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Indian Navy Employment notification of 37 SSC Officer Posts is now available here. Candidates are Requested to download official advertisement and go through all the details, Here we will provide you all Important details like age limitation, qualification, how to apply , what is the selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, etc. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Overview
What no of Vacancies are available ? : 37 Vacancy
What is the Post applicants need to apply for? : SSC Officers Post
1. SSC Officer (Logistics) – 20 Posts
2. SSC Officer (IT) – 15 Posts
3. SSC Officer (Law) – 02 Posts
What is the Expected Area of Placement : All India (And Nearby)
What kind of Job it is ? : its a Government Job.
How Much Salary will be / What is the Pay Scale ?
- Basic Pay : Rs. 56,700 – 110,100 /-
- Grade Pay :
Which date should have in mind regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 ?
Well you have to remember few dates regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 like as
- Date of the Advertisement : 12th-September-2018
- Starting of Application : 12th-September-2018
- Last Date of Application : 5th-October-2018
Details about Age Limitation of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Born Between 02-07-1994 to 01-01-2000 (Post 1,2)
- Born Between 02-07-1992 to 01-07-1997 (Post 3) counted from .
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule for SC/ST/OBC
What is the Application fee structure of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 ?
Applicants may attend Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 by paying some fee as application fees or Examination fees, like following
- For General And OBC Category Candidates : Application fee is Rs. 100 /-
- For SC/ST Category candidates : Application fee is : NIL
What is the Essential Qualification to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
To be Eligible of Indian Navy application The necessary educational qualifications are
- Degree in Law/ Degree in Engineering/ MBA or B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT) with PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management or MCA/ M.Sc (IT/CS)/ B.Arch/ M.Tech (CS)
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
How to make application successfully for Indian Navy Recruitment 2108 ?
Indian Navy Recruitment Application will receive through online apply online by clicking the online application link before the last date of application 5th-October-2018
what would be the Selection Process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test.
- Personal Interview Test
Must Check : Some Important Links of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Official Website :- joinindiannavy.gov.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print: