Maharashtra Housing Department finally release latest official Recruitment notification to have some freshers. Interested Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the notification is come to an end. Maharashtra Housing Department has decided to recruit 27 LDC, Peon, Candidates must fill their application within the Last Date
27 LDC, Peon posts going to fill with fresh candidates, more than thousands of aspirants who have been work hard to get the job and make a sustainable career is now may feel happy. All you have to do now is follow the instruction of recruitment Carefully and fill your application to be eligible to participate in the recruitment exam of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018.
Maharashtra Housing Department Employment notification of 27 LDC, Peon Posts is now available here. Candidates are Requested to download official advertisement and go through all the details, Here we will provide you all Important details like age limitation, qualification, how to apply , what is the selection process of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018, etc. housing.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 Overview
What no of Vacancies are available ? : 27 Vacancy
What is the Post applicants need to apply for? : LDC, Peons Post
- Lower Division Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Clerk-Typist – 10 Posts
- Process Server – 05 Posts
- Peon – 08 Posts
What is the Expected Area of Placement : Maharashtra (And Nearby)
What kind of Job it is ? : its a Government Job.
How Much Salary will be / What is the Pay Scale ?
- Basic Pay : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/-
- Basic Pay : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 With Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/2800/- (For Post 2,3)
- Basic Pay : Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/- (For Post 4)
Which date should have in mind regarding Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 ?
Well you have to remember few dates regarding Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 like as
- Date of the Advertisement : 13th-August-2018
- Starting of Application : 13th-August-2018
- Last Date of Application : 29th-August-2018
Details about Age Limitation of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age Limit is : 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit is : 38 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule for SC/ST/OBC
What is the Application fee structure of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 ?
Applicants may attend Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 by paying some fee as application fees or Examination fees, like following
- For General And OBC Category Candidates : Check Advrt
- For SC/ST Category candidates : Application fee is : NIL
What is the Essential Qualification to Apply Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018
To be Eligible of Maharashtra Housing Department application The necessary educational qualifications are
- Class 10th Pass, Class 12th Pass, Graduation Degree | Bachelor Degree with ITI certificate in English or Marathi Stenography/Typing
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
How to make application successfully for Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2108 ?
Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment Application will receive through online apply online by clicking the online application link before the last date of application 29th-August-2018
what would be the Selection Process of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test.
- Personal Interview Test
Must Check : Some Important Links of Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018
Official Website :- housing.maharashtra.gov.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print: